2009-05-14

Lizzy the Lezzy-protagonista lesbiana de animación

Lizzy nació de la mente de Ruth Selwyn una caricaturista Israelí que con gran iniciativa se animó a darle vida a una lesbiana un tanto mal hablada y políticamente incorrecta, con un talento especial para ponerle letra a su vida por medio de canciones...



I'm lizzy the lezzy and I'm out and proud
I'm lizzy the lezzy let's shout it out loud!
I'm lizzy the lezzy, just sing it with me
I'm lizzy the lezzy, and I like pussy!
Hello. My name is Lizzy. I'm a lesbian.
Coming out was such a big deal, and now I don't know what all the fuss is about. I mean, everyone's a lesbian these days. Some of my best friends are lesbians. My straight girlfriends are lesbians too, but they're just silly. I'll never understand why they prefer to suck dick. Bla!
And the people who think it's wrong or strange, well they're just stupid. Like the people who wonder what lesbians do in bed. Tut, stupid. Or the people who tell me I just haven't met the right man. They're stupid too. What part of lesbian don't you understand?
Some people make fun of lesbians, and call them names like muff muncher. Personally I think the names are quite funny. Muff muncher. Hehe. I'm a muff muncher. I'm a muff muncher! I'M A BIG BUTCH PUSSY CRUNCHING MUFF MUNCHING MUNCHER! AND I'M PROUD!
Hmmm, I hope my mum and dad aren't watching this.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...